Integrity is one of the most important characteristics Blue Mountain asks its employees to demonstrate. It is the foundation on which coworkers build trusting, effective interpersonal relationships. A person who has integrity lives his or her values in relationships with coworkers, customers, and vendors.
People who demonstrate integrity draw others to them because they are trustworthy and dependable. They are principled and you can count on them to behave in honorable ways even when no one is watching or even knows about their performance. We should all strive to:
• Work when we are supposed to.
• Show respect to coworkers, customers, and vendors.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Be responsible. Do what you say you will do.
• Use materials for work and not personal use.
• If you make a mistake, own up to it. Don’t let teammates take the fall.
• Work together as a team. This builds trust and shows integrity.
• If you find yourself in a conflict of interest, get out of it as soon as possible.
• Be patient with yourself and others.
• Communicate with honesty and civility.
Simply put, Blue Mountain and its employees have worked hard to build a reputation of delivering reliable services to customers where integrity and work ethic are key to success. Integrity creates a positive work environment and builds trust among
co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Integrity can be summed up in the expression: Say what you mean and mean what you say.